● Advance # 100135 supports the Cuba Methodist Seminary. $200 covers all education expenses for one pastor for a year.
● Advance # 100070 supports Methodists United In Prayer (formerly Cuba/Florida Covenant) by covering travel costs for Cuban Christians visiting Florida and ministries related to the Covenant.
● Advance # 100130 supports missionaries of the Cuban Methodist Church serving in the East Angola United Methodist Conference.
● Advance # 100125 supports the feeding program of the East Angola Boarding House/Orphanage. $30 will feed one child for a month.
● Advance # 102020 provides scholarships for East Angolan students to attend Higher Education institutions. $1,500-$2,500 per year will cover tuition for one student.
● Advance # 100145 provides scholarships for students at the School of Theology in Quéssua, Angola. $1,500 per year will cover tuition for one student.
● Advance # 100090 supports the ongoing reconstruction of the Quessua Mission and churches throughout East Angola.
● Advance # 100120 supports a variety of ministries and projects related to the East Angola/Florida Partnership.
● Advance # 102060 supports theological training for pastors in Haiti, children’s education, feeding programs, etc.
● Advance # 100180 provides resources for training, trip planning, consultation and guidance, mission scholarships for youth, church grants and matching grants for mission experiences.
Global Missions of The Florida Conference
450 Martin Luther King, Jr. Avenue
Lakeland, FL 33815