In more than 60 countries around the world, United Methodist missionaries come from many places and backgrounds and witness and serve in dramatically different locales and cultures.
They engage in a range of activities and professions including pastors, educators, congregational and leadership developers, regional coordinators for UMCOR, agriculturalists, health coordinators, and doctors.
Ways you can help support United Methodist Missionaries:
1. Learn about our missionaries and how they live faith through their remarkable work.
2. Pray for them and their ministry.
3. Share news of United Methodist missionaries at your church. Use these resources to help:
Church and Missionary Partnerships
4. Give to missionaries serving around the world or to a specific missionary of your choice from his/her bio.
5. Partner with a missionary through a Covenant Relationship.
Missionaries, global covenants representatives, UMVIM leaders, and staff from the office of Global Missions of the Florida Conference are available to speak at local church/cluster/district gatherings. Contact Icel Rodriguez, Director of Global Missions, at email@example.com or Larry Rankin, Missionary Support, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Global Missions calendars, pamphlets and brochures are available at no cost from the Office of Global Missions of the Florida Conference. For requests, contact Erin Frey at email@example.com.
Other mission related resources are available by visiting the following websites: