● Advance # 510000 - Alfalit International, Inc. is an ecumenical Christian literacy ministry working in Florida, Latin America, the Caribbean, and Africa.
● Advance # 510017 - Carver Heights Ministry is an educational and health ministry with at-risk children and youth of African American and Latino backgrounds in Leesburg.
● Advance # 510018 - Celebrate Jesus, Inc. coordinates clusters of local congregations to engage in relational evangelism by training and deploying local church laity and clergy.
● Advance # 112010 - Disaster Recovery coordinates volunteers, resources, and pastoral care with local congregations to prepare for and mitigate disasters.
● Advance # 510013 - Florida United Methodist Children’s Home provides services to families and to children from birth into adulthood. It provides school-aged children who have been victimized by abuse, neglect or family trauma, a family-style home, education, counseling, recreation and ministry opportunities.
● Advance # 410005 - Habitat for Humanity Projects in Florida enables low-wage earner families to afford quality homes through sweat equity.
● Advance # 100110 - Haitian Committee on Ministry supports the strengthening of Haitian-American congregations in the Florida Conference through training of clergy and laity and in the formation of missions as opportunities arise.
● Advance # 510003 - Jim Russo Prison Ministry works with persons recently released from prison. It fosters Christian living values in a home and family setting.
● Advance # 510005 - National Farm Worker Ministry of Florida sponsors ministries with migrant workers and their families, through congregational life, Christian education, and life skills, vocational training, and advocacy.
● Advance # 100170 - Shade & Fresh Water is a ministry to clergy and their families dealing with transition.
● Advance # 510019 - Society of St. Andrew (the Potato Project) is a gleaning, produce distribution and hunger education ecumenical ministry that involves volunteers in gleaning farmer’s fields. The food is shipped to food distribution cooperatives for the hungry people.
● Advance # 510010 - Wesley Group Homes for Adults with Special Needs, South East District, is a group home for mentally and emotionally challenged adults. Offerings support the programs and maintenance of this home.
Global Missions of The Florida Conference
450 Martin Luther King, Jr. Avenue
Lakeland, FL 33815